Uncovering the true source of your business struggles can be hard.
I frequently get the question, "How do I get more customers."
While many people may immediately default to standard marketing solutions - that might not be the real issue you need to fix.
Instead of rushing to create a new advertising campaign, you may need to really be looking at things like:
- Pricing - it could be you are not charging enough. Pricing can make a big difference in how many customers you really need.
- Expenses - if the question about getting more customers is because you don't have enough profit, the part of the equation that might need changed is the expense side - not the revenue side.
- Messaging - do your customers relate to what you are saying? Would an ad campaign be wasted because your ideal client does not relate to what you are saying.
- Offerings - are your customers looking for group work and you are only offering one-on-one? Is it time to add a passive income product?
- Your own limiting beliefs - your business is only as healthy as you are. So is there a belief around success and money that actually needs to be changed? Energetic blocks are equally as real as marketing blocks. I have a site dedicated to that, click here.
So where should you start?
Download my Small Business Growth Pyramid Checklist. This will help you figure out what basics you may need to cover.
Then you can begin to look for the specific solutions that you need.